Sustainable Urbanism Challenge – fundsforNGOs
Applications are now open for the Sustainable Urban Planning Challenge which aims to develop algorithms or methodologies that use remote sensing to quantify critical issues emerging from the expansion of historic centers into modern suburbs.
UP42 changes the way geospatial data is viewed and analyzed. The platform and marketplace brings together multiple data sources such as satellite imagery, weather data, etc., along with algorithms to identify objects, detect changes, and find patterns. Industry leaders use UP42 to inform business decisions and create scalable customer solutions. Know when and where to fertilize crops. Measure air quality and map emissions. Count cars, trucks, planes and ships. Developers and data scientists from all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place.
- The proliferation of works having an impact on non-renewable resources (water, vegetation, soil)
- The uneven distribution of green sites
- Lost spaces to be converted into green or residential areas
- They encourage you to consider other use cases that better leverage the most diverse data available on the UP42 platform.
- During the submission phase, you will have access to the following:
- State-of-the-art geospatial data
- Cloud infrastructure
- Ready-to-use algorithms
- The winners can become official partners of UP42 and have their solutions included in their global market.
- OneAtlas Prize: Voucher for accessing commercial satellite data from Airbus
- UP42 Price: Good for accessing all types of geospatial data and algorithms from the UP42 Marketplace
- 10,000 EUR if your concept is selected as the overall winner of the Copernicus Masters 2022
Companies, scientific institutions and adults are allowed to participate in the Copernicus Masters 2022. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world.
For more information, visit https://copernicus-masters.com/challenges/up42-challenge/